DTEC is dedicated to open information exchange with regards to all aspects of earthing and grounding for the novice and professional, asset owner, enthusiast and equipment supplier.
This conference will provide an invaluable opportunity for earthing and grounding professionals to catch up with industry developments in the area of design, installation and commissioning. It also provides an opportunity to network with colleagues in the same field, and meet equipment suppliers who provide the tools needed to realise a design, and the equipment necessary to commission an installation.
This conference consolidates DTEC2018 as the premier Earthing Conference in the Oceanic region and provides opportunities for:
- Earthing specialists to present their recent experiences and the latest innovations and research
- Electrical contractors to share installation, maintenance and testing practices
- Engineers to publish peer-reviewed technical papers
- Asset owners, regulators, educators, and interested engineers to increase awareness of issues significant in the field and discuss how they are being handled
- Earthing practitioners, past earthing course attendees and people new to the field to get together and share experiences
- Suppliers and consultants to showcase their capabilities and products
Australian and International keynote speakers and invited papers will provide an opportunity for participants to hear from a range of professionals including suppliers, designers, users, researchers and academics.