Jason Styles is a Director of PowerEarth with 18 years experience in design and commissioning of earthing and power systems associated with HV transmission, distribution substations, Rail Traction, Transport Infrastructure & Water Utility Infrastructure.
- Design of transmission and distribution substation earthing systems,
- Integrated design of AC Earthing and Rail Traction System earthing arrangements, accounting for AC & DC touch potential, electrolysis and EMC requirements,
- Commissioning of HV transmission and distribution substation earthing systems via current injection testing,
- ACA (NSW) Certified Corrosion Tester,
- Design of substation lightning protection systems,
- AC interference / LFI studies and mitigation designs for water and gas pipelines,
- Highly proficient in the use of CDEGS software,
- Soil Resistivity Testing,
- Supervising design engineers, Testing engineers and technical drafters,
- Project and Contract Management.